Multi Packaging Solutions is a print-based specialty packaging business within WestRock that focuses on healthcare and high-end consumer markets, including confectionery, cosmetics, premium spirits and media packaging. This business provides its customers with an extensive array of premium folding cartons, inserts, labels and rigid packaging across a variety of substrates and finishes. For more information, visit www.westrock-mps.com.
For our office in we are currently looking for an experienced
Procurement Systems Manager
Position highlight: This role is accountable for the development and management of highly effective procurement systems which drive best practice Procurement. The Procurement Systems Manager must understand how MPS systems function and have a good knowledge of the requirements of the Procurement team. It is the responsibility of the Procurement Systems Manager to manage multiple projects from inception to solution delivery.
How you will impact WestRock MPS:
- Management of the master supplier/categorisation and mapping
- Responsible for data integrity of the system
- Production and publishing of management reports
- Identification of improvement opportunities and following through with the IT team to delivery
- Responsible for the management and development of the E-procurement Suite:
- Supplier Onboarding
- Contract Management
- Vendor Performance Rating
- Dashboard and report creation
- Support the Procurement Team with auctions, RFx, issues
- Provide support for all site/supplier connections
- Control user database
- Control of Material Coding structures for radius V2
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Procurement or Supply Chain Management
- 3+ years of work experience in finance, supply chain analytics, or a data-driven operations role
- Extensive experience in resolving complex on-holds issues involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to work with a diverse team and to independently advance projects
- Extensive experience in developing complex reports using multiple data sources
- Project and Programme Management experience
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills
What we Offer:
- A corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- A role in which you can prove and further develop your analytical and management skills
- International work environment and projects.
- A career path with one of the most prominent and successful companies in the paper and paper packaging industry.
If this sounds great to you and you think you would fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!