We are seeking for a Field Service Tech to be located in Milpitas, CA.
Key Job Responsibilities
Field Service Support:
- Support all division materials converted products
- Evaluate customer base equipment to improve OEE
Customer Equipment Design and Modifications:
- Suggest design improvements/upgrades/proven solutions
- Select equipment by applications (new/used)
Resource Applications of New Technology:
- Design upgrades based on technical improvements; modify equipment to best handle design for internal and external customers
Packaging Line Audit:
- Provide solutions (whenever possible) to reduce waste and cost
Planning Projects and Programs:
- Identify opportunities, create solutions, prepare reports based on work load, man-power utilization, components
- Maintain existing customer relationships, receive orders from existing customers, expand volume and product mix of orders from existing customers, develop and pursue leads for new customers, product pricing, within pre-set range
1. Automated Packaging Certification and 3-5 years industry experience.
2. Ability to service packaging equipment.
3. Ability to program various PLC and serve systems.
4. Must have good MS Word and Excel skills.
5. Must be willing and able to travel 60%.
6. Ability to participate in 100% detailed engineering discussion.
If this opportunity is appealing and you feel that you are a good fit, please apply - we'd like to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans.