WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
1st shift Warehouse Clerk - Holland, MI
635 East 48th Street
Holland, Michigan, 49423
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Receives and pulls raw materials and finished goods for all production departments.
- Keeps accurate records of all moves and adjustments for MM System.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Verifies that the schedule matches the presses and pulls stock for the label and carton departments.
- Maintains a basic knowledge of operations and procedures in all production departments.
- Picks tags on demand in Zone 9 picking for shipping department.
- Completes training and maintains license for Drexel Swing Mast Fork Lift.
- Handles chemical solvents
- Handles hazardous waste.
- Performs other job duties as needed.
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences and memos.
- Must have ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must have ability to perform intermediate arithmetic dealing with decimals, fractions, ratios, etc.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must have basic computer skills (email, word processing, etc.).
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment (fax machine, copy machine, etc.).
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must have ability to answer the telephone and provide information/assistance to customers.
- Must have knowledge of current office procedures and methods including, but not limited to, telephone communication, office systems and record keeping.
- Must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
#MI Westrock Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.