Supplier Enablement Analyst
3950 Shackleford Rd, Hampton Green
Duluth, Georgia, 30096
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
The MDM Supplier Enablement Analyst is responsible for ongoing maintenance and administration of WestRock’s eProcurement program. This function will be responsible for expanding and providing continuous improvement of WestRock’s eCommerce program across the enterprise. This person will provide insight, guidance, enablement services and end user support to various stakeholders including Procurement, Purchasing, Maintenance employees, IT, and 3rd party suppliers to ensure seamless end to end purchasing and payment processes. This function will also work extensively with WestRock’s third party eCommerce provider.
Primary Responsibilities of this position are:
• Management and administration of WestRock’s Supplier Electronic Connectivity system that is
• Meet with internal end-users to understand and implement process improvements and system enhancements with relation to e-procurement
• Perform system and integrated testing in collaboration with IT, end-users, and third parties for process enhancements and implementations.
• Assist with data conversions and system roll outs
• Provide end-user ERP system support
• Manage other supply chain special projects and initiatives
• Manage WestRock’s Ariba Catalog and Network solution; configurations, approval paths, trouble shooting, and enhancements
• Provide insight and guidance on purchases to ensure items are set up with enriched descriptions following the WestRock controls and governance policies
• Training internal users/suppliers on Ariba/JDE purchasing activities
• Manipulate large data sets and chart results
• Phone and face to face troubleshooting of issues with field users and supplier base
• Support supplier onboarding enablement activities
The below points are strongly recommended for the employment of this position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or analytical/technical field preferred
- Previous experience managing eProcurement products is preferred
- Strong knowledge of end to end procurement to pay practices
- Strong analytical skills (ability to work with large data sets in MS Excel/MS Access) required Strong interpersonal, team building and problem solving skills required
- Strong communication skills to manage supplier relationships
- Able to prioritize and execute activities effectively with many competing priorities required
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.