WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Senior Master Data Analyst
· This Senior Master Data Analyst position will participate in item master data maintenance and analysis, system requirements, reconciliations, testing and project management.
· This role will interact with leaders within Procurement, IT, Operations and Technical Services Groups as well as external vendors. This position will be based at our Duluth, GA office.
· The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, analytical and process oriented with the ability to respond to multiple demands, prioritize and communicate appropriately.
· The candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, place a high value on standardization, be exceptionally organized, own their work, be empowered to make decisions and suggestions.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Provide input and / or develop requirements and participate in testing for JDE, SAP and Qlikview reports and dashboards
· Engage in data analysis and system reconciliations, working in close collaboration with Business and IT, to successfully meet deliverables
· Lead ad-hoc data management related projects
· Issue regular and timely reporting on all related tasks / projects together with the ability to proactively identify risks, communicate to management and recommend mitigation measures.
· Coordinate tasks / projects across different organizations, both internal and external, for project engagement, support and communications
· Provide support for Contract Pricing (JDE and SAP), Supplier Cross Reference and Primary Supplier (JDE)
· Work in partnership on Material Master topics (JDE – legacy / fKS and SAP)
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· A minimum of 5-10 years of work experience
· Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects while maintaining a firm grasp of individual project details and accuracy.
· Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for business and process improvement and desire to work in a team/collaborative environment
· Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
· Strong leadership and communication skills, work ethic, self-starter, and the ability to move projects forward independently. Able to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
· Item Master Data experience (Integrity, JDE and SAP a plus)
· Microsoft Office experience including advanced Excel skillset; JDE, Integrity & Qlikview a plus.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.