WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
The Supervisor of Distribution and Fulfillment you will use standard operating procedures to ensure accurate order fulfillment processing. You will supervise order picking, auditing, ticketing, checking and packing of standard orders.
How you will impact WestRock.
How you will impact WestRock:
• Direct the hourly associates in the proper receiving, storage and shipping of products.
• Meet or exceed established productivity, labor and quality objectives.
• Routinely perform cycle counts and inventory control functions.
• Direct employees to maintain proper sanitation, safety conditions and compliance with policies
and defined methods.
• Ensure proper orientation and training for hourly associates, observe employee activities and
provide feedback and positive reinforcement on work methods, work quality, productivity and
• Appropriately handle employee questions, concerns, and follow-up on issues with the intent to
maintain a positive work environment.
• Activity develop and promote open lines of communication to maintain and develop positive
employee relations; encourage employee involvement in the business; appropriately recognizes
employees for their accomplishments and ideas.
• Complete necessary documentation requested for tracking attendance, productivity, behavior,
and safety incidents.
• Recruit, hire, train, and develop employee base.
What you need to succeed:
• Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of experience managing a warehouse or a team of
• College degree preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Ability to effectively communicate with management and team members
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience in a collaborative team environment, delegating workload and responsibilities
• Ability to lead and manage large-scale projects
• Ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects in a fast-paced environment\.
Performance of the job duties will include working in weather conditions such as heat, cold, rain, etc.