WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
1455 Terre Colony Court
Dallas, Texas, 75212
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company – Card Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Transaction Card Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
MPS is currently seeking a Shipping & Receiving Clerk on 1st shift. Starting Pay $14/hr up to $18/hr depending on experience. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment with a robust 401k plan.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Enters and distributes all shipping and receiving paperwork.
- Scans receivers and places in monthly folders.
- Identifies and approves all drivers picking up Open Loop orders.
- Calls to arrange pickup for local vendors.
- Schedules receiving and shipping appointments.
- Tracks incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Attends daily production meeting.
- Loads/unloads trailers, ensuring wheel chocks are used.
- Verifies that the product being unloaded matches the BOL and packing slip.
- Completes training and maintains license for Fork Lift.
- Fulfills pick and pack orders.
- Receives/puts away/maintains WIP, FG and RM inventory accuracy.
- Prepares for and facilitates physical inventory process.
- Researches and resolves inventory discrepancies.
- Ensures that materials are issued to appropriate job.
- Inputs all transactions to offsite warehouse.
- Conducts cycle counts.
- Ensures inventory accuracy for all raw materials, WIP, parts and finished goods.
- Maintains a clean and organized work space in staging areas and dock.
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or G.E.D is preferred
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to pass in-house forklift training
- Able to perform intermediate arithmetic
- Attentive, teachable and dependable
- Efficient in basic computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to stay organized and prioritize actions
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.