Logistics Analyst - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
Logistics Analyst, Logistics Reporting & Analytics - Sandy Springs, GA
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
This role is responsible for driving business intelligence covering all aspects of transportation in the supply chain system. Key responsibilities are to provide accurate, timely and meaningful data to the Enterprise Logistics Operations Teams, partner with Logistics Managers to identify cost savings opportunities and support the tracking of all Logistics cost savings initiatives.
· Data consolidation of all transportation related data for WestRock
· Daily/Weekly/Monthly Operational and Financial reporting
· Automation of existing reporting to QlikView or other BI tools
· Identification and tracking of cost savings initiatives
· Constant focus on leveraging data to identify project opportunities
· Responsible for analysis tools leveraged by operations teams to improve performance (example being an excel based solver tool that provides optimal solution for load selection by the dedicated fleet coordinator)
· Responsible for Project Management
· Support all Logistics teams with data collection and analysis
· Partner with Logistics teams to generate information needed to establish performance metrics for operations execution and performance reviews
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineer, or Computer Science)
· 2 - 4 years related experience in Logistics or Supply Chain data analysis and support
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel: ability to write and update complex formulas, build macros, and present numerical data in visual formats such as charts and pivot tables
· Intermediate level proficiency in Access: ability to write and update existing queries, develop/import data from external sources, develop and generate other objects such as forms and reports
· Functional knowledge of relational databases
· Experience with Lean or Six Sigma methodologies preferred
· Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
· Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) experience preferred
· Solid understanding of Transportation and Supply Chain management
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.