WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Customer System Data Coordinator - West Chester, OH
9266 Meridian Way
West Chester, Ohio, 45069
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
The Customer System Data Coordinator is responsible for entering project documents and information into customer-owned systems. Data Entry with Oracle, SAP or PLM experience a plus. MS Office – intermediate skills. Committed to document accuracy and timeliness. SME for internal contacts with regards to the customer system – requirements, information available, and use. Interacts primarily with internal customers such as sales, design, and project management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Primarily responsible for uploading project information to customer systems. This may include, establishing weights and dimensions information, pallet patterns, Packing Instructions, specifications, shipment information, and quality-related information.
- May create Bill of Material in customer system including all customer-owned material. Requires knowledge of BOM requirements and use of various part types to accurately build the BOM.
- Update project information in customer systems as changes occur either by updating information directly in the system or by revising project documents.
- Communication with Project Coordination, Design and other internal support teams to set expectations for deliverables
- Insure information is correct prior to uploading to customer system – may require review and check of documents to meet customer quality standards
- Work to insure all information in customer systems matches what is housed in WestRock systems including part numbers, files, and other information.
- Create documents for uploading when needed, and place same in WestRock systems
- Prioritize the workload, and interface with internal and external customers
- Route projects through the customer approval process, ensuring that schedules are met
- Other duties as assigned or needed
Education and/or Experience
-Data Entry experience entering project documents and information into customer systems
-Experience within the manufacturing industry, required
-Experience with Oracle, SAP or PLM (product lifecycle management) a preferred
-Knowledge of BOM requirements
-MS Office; Excel – intermediate skills
-Familiarity with Artios CAD, Cape systems, Adobe Illustrator, and ability to learn new systems and applications
-Experience with POP business a plus
-High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree or some coursework is a plus.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.