Victory Packaging is looking for an outgoing and competitive people for the position of Sales Associate. This persuasive and independent individual should love a fast pace and have a stimulating impact on people. If you think sales is something to get excited about and would like to be rewarded for your own efforts, then Victory Packaging is the place for you.
This individual will possess and attitude of deep commitment to win over the customer by having the sincere desire to serve people.
- Architect and articulate packaging solutions delivered through our distribution model by planning strategic development of a core client base and always be prospecting for new clients.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of key customers and targets.
- Identify cost savings gaps & opportunities with the customer’s environment and utilize all Victory’s packaging resources and services to build solutions, implement the plan and document successes.
- Work with the full management team to establish a sales budget, strategies and tactical sales plans by product line, customer, and market.
- Closely follow all established policies, guidelines and pricing for customer accounts and service.
- Provide timely feedback to management team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partner with branch operations and corporate directives to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Utilize technology, such as e-mail and company contact management software, to more rapidly respond to customer needs and request for information.
- Additional Functions/Job Duties:
- Attend sales & vendor meetings and training sessions as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities
- Fluency in English required, verbal and written; bilingual verbal and written skills welcomed
- Ability to create and edit documents in MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to identify issues and communicate with team, management and client
- Ability to travel overnight in and out of selling area and state for meetings as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Req ID: LOCAL01477