WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Career Opportunity - Sales Trainee - St. Cloud, MN
A typical day in the life of a Sales Trainee is spent calling on existing customers and developing new partnerships for long term success in the St. Cloud, MN territory. They do this by identifying the packaging needs of existing customers, while finding new customers and markets for growth within an assigned area. Beyond the assigned area is the opportunity to sell across the world and is only limited in career growth and opportunities by the imagination of the Sales Trainee.
How you will impact WestRock
• Self Motivate for the purpose of “Winning Together”
• Plan Strategies to establish and maintain account relationships and meet personal sales targets. Develops business plans for each account.
• Coordinate and use company resources (i.e., technical, advertising) to provide value added services to accounts.
• Develop strong client relationships that provide significant input to planning company product, pricing and service strategies.
• Support supervisor and other sales professionals in developing new market opportunities in the designated territory or market.
• Solicit new business opportunities within the territory.
• Provide analysis and information on sales forecast and budget preparation.
What you need to succeed
• High school diploma required, Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
• 3-5 years’ successful sales or related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Technology proficient. Knowledge of SalesForce.com helpful.
• Ability to work successfully from a home office and travel, overnight travel included.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Translate WestRock values into results
• Improve WestRock customer partnerships in addition to nurturing and grow new ones.
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
• An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.