Sales Director Folding Carton
No. 1 Hongqiao Road, Xuhui District
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We collaborate closely with customers on everything from beverage packs and pizza boxes to paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together.
Every day, our 50,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in about 320 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia and Australia to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs. We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees, and investors.
WestRock is on the Fortune Magazine’s world Most Admired Companies list in the Packaging sector for the second consecutive year.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK:
· Drive profitable growth in China by identifying the opportunities, developing and drive business plan
· Develop and manage the relationship with key accounts, be comfortable with high level interaction at target customers
· Forecast and prepare annual sales and budgets, and ensure the excellent execution
· Fully understand all aspects of the customer strategy and establish and manage multi-level relationships throughout the customer organization.
· Develop deep knowledge of WRK capabilities and articulate WRK value proposition to fit with customer’s needs to drive profitable growth
· Good leadership to engage and develop sales team. Strong positive influence power to foster selling enthusiasm, strong desire to understand and service customer
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
· 10 -15 years commercial experience in packaging industry, with at least 3 years management experience
· Exhibits a drive for results; takes accountability; is proactive & tenacious
· Ability to establish presence and trust at all levels within the customers’ organization, demonstrate good account management
· Demonstrates the ability to develop a comprehensive, multi-faceted commercial plan
· Demonstrates an ability to create strategic alignment with senior customer executives
· Strategic thinking and business acumen
· Team player
· Good English both in Oral and written
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.