Sales Managers work with the company's sales representatives, branch managers, customers, and suppliers to define new business opportunities, establish suppliers, and establish daily procedures. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Plan strategic development of core client base prospecting for new clients.
- Oversee development of all sales staff and mentor new salespeople.
- Recruit well-qualified sales team members.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of key customers and targets.
- Identify cost savings opportunities within the customer's environment and utilize all Victory's resources to build solutions, implement the plan and document successes.
- Work with the full management team to establish a sales budget, strategies and tactical sales plans by product line, customers and market.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Support sales team, understand and define new business opportunities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Solid sales leadership and management experience - recruiting, training, high sales results, retention, strong relationship builder, great rapport and sales leadership ability.
- 3-5 years packaging industry selling experience.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Req ID: MANAG01520