WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Customer Service Representative-Lake Mary, FL
2950 Lake Emma Rd
Lake Mary, Florida, 32746
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Customer Service Representative – Lake Mary, FL
Westrock, a large multinational packaging company, is seeking highly motivated individuals to work in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Lake Mary Florida.
The Opportunity: As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), you will represent WestRock to the customer and act as a critical liaison between the customer, sales, and operations teams. As CSR you will receive and process routine customer orders, inquiries, and/or customer issues related to orders. You will also be responsible for maintaining the ongoing relationship with multiple customers and sales staff utilizing knowledge of products, logistics, production planning, and inventory management.
How you will impact WestRock
· Represent WestRock values and deliver excellent service through each interaction
· Record, organize, and process orders and/or inquiries received by telephone, email, and/or through personal customer contact
· Run customized reports and share data with customers
· Provide pricing, inventory availability and production schedule information to customers
· Track order activity and alert appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems
· Suggest alternative products or services to meet customer needs when appropriate
· Serve as a connection between customers and sales staff to ensure responsiveness and customer satisfaction
· Track warehouse inventories and update customers on order status
· Quickly and effectively resolve customer or production issues maintaining clear communication with customers on status and resolution
What you need to succeed:
· High School diploma or G.E.D.
· Must have 3+ years of customer service-related work experience
· Previous experience in manufacturing industry is preferred
· Demonstrate a customer-oriented mindset and ability to operate with customers’ best interests in mind
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to understand requests and problems, inform on status, and negotiate solutions
· Ability to simplify and solve simple to complex issues with focus on root cause and quick solution development
· Demonstrate collaboration and teaming skills across functions to resolve issues and achieve organizational goals
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· Opportunity for growth and advancement
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans