WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
CS Account Coordinator I - Knoxville, TN
1906 Third Creek Road
Knoxville, Tennessee, 37921
The Account Coordinator position requires knowledge of the company’s
products, processes, pricing structures, and delivery capabilities. This
position functions as an individual contributor on the Customer Service team in
a manufacturing environment of Food & Beverage Consumer packaging.
- Process orders for food/beverage
packaging materials at the manufacturing level.
- Act as liaison between the
customer and internal production planning.
- Review discount options or other
considerations based on quantity, delivery date, product substitutions,
production account inventory, sales liaison, etc.
- High level of communication with
your assigned accounts and the internal production team via phone and email.
- Daily follow-up, and execution
of order entry, problem resolution, and order forecasting.
- Manage onsite customer
- Provide pricing estimates and
quotes as needed.
- Collaborate with production
scheduler and department managers
- Planning raw material needs
- Entering work order jobs into
- Planning layouts for production
and obtaining product approvals
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook and Word
- Intermediate level proficiency in Excel.
- Create, manage, and manipulate spreadsheets for managing and reporting customer inventory and ordering patterns.
- Use basic functions (Sum, Product, Copy/Cut/Paste, Filters and Sorting, Charting)
- Use intermediate functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Indirect, SubTotal)
- Create PivotTables, and importing/exporting data, etc.).
- Create macros and/or code in VBA to automate repetitive tasks is a plus!
What You Need to
- Positive attitude and
willingness and aptitude to learn new things
- Comfortable using online help
(Google and YouTube) to design and analyze spreadsheet functionality, and
analyze, summarize, and format large amounts of data for business intelligence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team Work necessary, must be able to work well with others
- Strong Problem solving and data analysis skills
- Strong organization skills
- High school diploma or GED required; College degree
What We Offer:
Business Casual work environment in a manufacturing plant.
based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
Comprehensive training with
numerous learning and development opportunities.
career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and
Inclusion are business drivers and foundation elements of the daily work.