Account Manager – Adherence Packaging Specialist
19, rue de Louvain
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com
Account Manager – Adherence Packaging Specialist - based in Central Europe with responsibility primarily for France, Switzerland, Germany and Benelux
This position has responsibility for generating, developing, and project managing Pharmaceutical Adherence focused sales - primarily in the sale of proprietary carton and wallet packaging designs & related service solutions, but also cross selling clinical packaging such as leaflets and extended content type labels. This is to be achieved through developing and implementing selling strategies to manage existing clinical and pharmaceutical accounts and to build new revenue streams within the markets of Bio-pharmaceutical, Clinical Research Organisations and Contract Manufacturing Organisations.
Sales and business development expertise needs to be well developed, and the candidate should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the cornerstone concepts of Solution Selling, displaying excellence in sales technique and confidence in dealing with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels in the packaging decision making process. across the clinical trial phases, II-IV on to commercialisation.
How you will impact WestRock:
You will focus on the further expansion of our leading market position in the field of Pharmaceutical Adherence packaging and successfully build on this. You will support and drive our sales and marketing strategy in your region with vital, active wins, serving new clients, maintaining and expanding the partnerships with existing customers as well as seeking new sales opportunities.
In your role you will work closely with colleagues from the US and Europe, reporting directly to the VP Sales Global Adherence in Ireland.
What you need to succeed:
• Relevant experience with a proven track record in solution driven sales of technical products and services in the pharmaceutical, clinicals, pharmaceutical packaging and / or pharmaceutical technology relevant environment
• Primary or secondary packaging experience a plus
• Strategic vision, results orientation, negotiation skills
• High degree of Initiative and autonomy
• Ability to work successfully in an international team
• Fluency in English (corporate language) as well as ideally in French and German
• Professional approach coupled with strong business acumen, financial, and presentation skills
• Project management mindset and solutions approach with the ability to “stay the distance” and work constructively on projects over long periods of time
• An understanding of, or experience across a range of medical therapeutics and disease states a plus.
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
• Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
• An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.