The Aftermarket Sales and Service Manager provides management and leadership for all sales and service of aftermarket packaging machinery activities. This position includes a variety of responsibilities including customer technical service, preventative maintenance programs, on-line customer technical service, parts and kits, sales and marketing, and customer training programs.
As the Aftermarket Sales and Service Manager you will lead and develop the team in customer facing skills, technical skills, management of products, and implementation of processes.
How you will impact WestRock:
● Planning for the installation, support and servicing of WestRock Packaging Machinery
● Accurate and timely customer billing for completed service work
● Input/feedback for continuous improvements and changes
● Leadership throughout change management processes
● Drive revenue generation through upgrades, program adders, dynamic audits and Slipstream enrollment
● Manage direct reports for work assignments, vacation, work load, and training needs
● Support of both mechanical and electrical technicians
● Support of WestRock machinery in the global marketplace
● Monthly close out of all completed service jobs
● Follow WestRock and customer work/safety rules while in customer’s facility
● Responsive to non-standard business hours calls and communications
What you need to succeed:
● Technical College degree is a plus, but not required
● Field service work and/or machinery experience is required
● Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
● Moderate PC skills; i.e. MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, search and navigation the internet, Microsoft apps
● Proficient in Jobscope
● Understanding of engineering and spare parts job BOMs
● Ability to travel 25 -50% with nonstandard workweeks, hours including weekends, holidays and night shifts; current passport is required for travel to Mexico, Canada, and Europe, as required for business
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.