WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Jump start your career in the Corrugated Packaging Industry. Our Twin Falls Plant is in need of a dynamic and self-driven individual with a passion for customer service. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a team player and a natural problem solver, and thrive on finding the right solution to ensure a positive and lasting customer experience.
An exciting career opportunity exists for the right candidate. WestRock is a growing company with a culture for creative and enthusiastic people with fresh new ideas.
As a valued member of our sales and customer service department, you will manage and coordinate various aspects of the ongoing customer sales experience. This will include:
* Managing an assigned book of business
* Order fulfillment
* Handling inbound/outbound calls
* Partnering with multiple departments including outside sales, design, and production and shipping to ensure customer needs are met
* Promoting, managing and developing solutions that lead to a successful customer experience
* Actively seeking out and developing appropriate product knowledge to support the customer
* Advocating for the customer
* Working face-to-face with the customer (limited travel)
* Building positive long term business relationships with account decision makers through face-to-face, telephone and/or electronic communications
* Identifying, researching and resolving customer challenges
* Maintaining customer database
* Inventory management
* Quoting and cost estimation
What you need to succeed:
* Strong computer skills. Proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word with the ability to learn new software quickly
* Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to articulate ideas clearly, especially in email correspondence
* General understanding of manufacturing processes
* Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
* Strong relationship building skills -- must be a people person
Ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritize work load in a fast paced environment
What we offer:
* Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
* Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
* An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
* A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled