Sales Director - Folding Carton
WestRock, No. 2 paper and packaging company in the world, makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We collaborate closely with customers on everything from beverage packs and pizza boxes to paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together.
Every day, our 45,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in about 300 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs. We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees, and investors.
WestRock is on the Fortune Magazine’s world Most Admired Companies list in the Packaging sector for the second consecutive year.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK:
- Drive profitable growth in China by identifying the opportunities, developing and
driving business plan
- Develop and manage the relationship with key accounts, be comfortable with high level
interaction at target customers
- Forecast and prepare annual sales and budgets, and ensure the excellent execution
- Fully understand all aspects of the customer strategy and establish and manage
multi-level relationships throughout the customer organization
- Develop deep knowledge of WestRock capabilities and articulate WestRock value proposition to fit with customer’s needs to drive profitable growth
- Good leadership to engage and develop sales team. Strong positive influence power to
foster selling enthusiasm, strong desire to understand and service customer
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 10-15 years commercial experience in packaging industry, with at least 3 years' management experience
- Exhibits a drive for results; takes accountability; is proactive & tenacious
- Ability to establish presence and trust at all levels within the customers’ organization, demonstrates good account management
- Demonstrates the ability to develop a comprehensive, multi-faceted commercial plan
- Demonstrates an ability to create strategic alignment with senior customer executives
- Strategic thinking and business acumen
- Team player
- Good English both in oral and written