Sales Assistant - Premium Packaging Solutions
Nice to meet you! With operations around the world and expertise in every shopping category, we focus on working with brands to help them win across the board by providing an unbeatable portfolio of paper and packaging products. We're building unbeatable packaging solutions together. WestRock focuses daily on sustainability, safety, and inclusion as well as values and behaviors that contribute to the success of our company.
Currently, we have an immediate opening at our corporate office in Shanghai for talented and motivated Sales Assitant.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK:
- Provides direct sales and marketing support to WestRock’s Beverage Division in the designated geographical areas in China to support the team in achieving targeted goals and objectives.
- Answers sales inquiries, provides cost analysis, creates diverse quotation and sales proposals.
- Monitors contract execution and tracks the progress of each order.
- Assists his/her Manager in the formulation and implementation of growth strategies for Beverage Division in China.
- Keeps regional Management team informed about the changing market trends and developments as well as competitive information suitable for future business development.
- Supports all Key Account Manager in developing the business.
- In the first six months, expected to work 50% of the time in the Customer Services role. This will include JDE system (ERP) data input; order follow up with customers and vendors, daily sales report and other tasks assigned to this role.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Business, Packaging Engineering or Printing Engineering;
- 1-2 years working experience
- Experience with Multi-pack sales/projects would be desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and business acumen
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
- Work well under pressure with good time management skills
- Sound Microsoft Office skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- A role in which you can prove and further develop your organizational and commercial skills
- International work environment and projects
- A career path with one of the most prominent and successful companies in paper and paper packaging industry
If this sounds great to you and you think you’d fit in, please submit your application today. We want to hear from you!