Junior Account Manager
WestRock partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our Beverage Packaging business provides an integrated system for customers where we produce the paper, the packaging, provide end of filling line multipack equipment, and engineering services. Our offer differentiates in high quality wet strength paper, innovative packaging design services, high efficiency and high flexibility servo driven multipack equipment, and execution of high quality carton supply and equipment engineering services.
- Fully understand company strategy, integrated system value selling, processes, and marketing plans to ensure achieving the sales budget.
- Develop and manage long-term strategic client relationships with all levels in accounts.
- Expand commercial relationships with customers, to drive new business development.
- Work closely with customer service and engineers to ensure smooth business processes.
- Help customers quickly go through company's sales process.
- Be able to “value sell” amidst highly competitive market place
- 12 months training preparation for Junior Account system selling role:
- First 3-6 months, training in supporting Customer Services, including JDE system input, Order follow up with customer and vendors, daily Sales Report and other tasks assigned.
- Second 6-9 months, train as a Sales Assistant to more senior key account managers, in the sales responsibilities noted above.
- Bachelor’s degree major in Business, Packaging Engineering or Printing Engineering
- More than 3 years of similar experience in “value sell” role, marketing or business development, prefer to be familiar with printing or packaging.
- Good communication skill and previous ability to successfully interact with customer.
- Strong business acumen, financial acumen, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good team work, experience of working in a matrix and multi-cultural environment is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Able to travel frequently