About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Customer Service Representative - Los Angeles, CA
1212 S Flower St Suite 100
Los Angeles, California, 90015
Supports sales team, manages the production workflow, and interacts closely with customers. Supports department by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information and resolving problems.
How you will impact WestRock
- Manages production statuses among multiple manufacturing facilities.
- Creates price proposals.
- Manages package development.
- Manages team of employees to ensure that project tasks are in line with customers’ needs.
- Communicates daily with customers and manufacturing staff.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history, identifying alternate means for filling orders, and notifying managers and customers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information, and answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profiles.
- Prepares and distributes monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data, and developing presentation formats and creating materials.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses.
- Forwards expense reports for reimbursement.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in printing, multi-media, mass-market, or entertainment industry preferred.
- Must have ability to communicate proactively.
- Must have excellent follow up and follow through skills.
- Must have experience managing multiple projects successfully.
- Must have experience entering data using a variety of computer software programs.
- Must have basic proficiency using all Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university or college preferred.
- Must have ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Must have ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and clients.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence. Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities. An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential. A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.