WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock, located in Lake Mary Florida is seeking a highly motivated individual to work in our state-of-the-art corrugated manufacturing facility as a
Customer Service Representative
WestRock is an equal opportunity employer that offers:
Competitive Salary and Full Time Employment
* Excellent working environment
* On the job training- No experience required for some positions
* Employee and Dependent Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD and AD&D.
* Paid vacations and 10 paid holidays
WestRock prides itself on delivering outstanding product quality to its customers while providing opportunity and job satisfaction to its employees.
We are looking to invest our time and efforts for the right individual who is willing to work hard, be reliable and give 100% effort on the job. This is an excellent career opportunity for the right individual that is willing to make their mark with our dynamic & growing company.
The Customer Service Representative will report directly to the Customer Service Manager The Customer Service Representative will work closely with Sales, and Operations to ensure that Customer and production needs and requirements are achieved.
This position is an extension of the sales team and has responsibility for supporting an assigned Customer account base. He/She will assist sales by maintaining accounts while developing strong Customer relationships to support and promote current and future business opportunities. The Customer Service Representative will lead various projects completing them timely.
How you will impact WestRock:
* Demonstrate a commitment to Safety and perform job duties in accordance with company Safety policies and procedures.
* Liaise between Customer and facility by assisting Customers, production, design, shipping and account managers on a daily basis by various means.
* Develop strong, internal working relationships to support and promote efficient, timely, and accurate response to Customer expectations.
* Process orders and new items received from Customers and sales using various technology applications.
* Enter information into estimating system or request product quotes, as applicable, to provide costing to management for analysis and pricing.
* Provide formal quotes to sales and Customer.
* Track orders, initiating changes and expediting per Customer or sales requests. Communicate same to sales, management and Customer.
* Coordinate the necessary delivery schedules with scheduling and the shipping department communicating same with sales, management and the Customer.
* Manage and track Customer warehouse product to ensure availability and min/max levels while managing overruns and underruns. Analyze monthly usages and re-stocking per Customer.
* Initiate outside manufacturing orders, as appropriate, communicating all necessary details and handling follow-up required.
* Address Customer complaints and questions seeking aid from sales and management as necessary.
* Follow established processes and procedures to ensure accuracy of work.
* Maintain Customer files.
* Generate various reports and distribute accordingly.
* Maintain proper checks and balances for optimum cost benefits relative to margin and Customer pricing.
* Understand cost information and identify opportunities for cost containment and margin improvement.
* Ensure accurate product pricing for invoicing.
* Coordinate accounting credits.
* Foster a lean culture to drive continuous improvement, cost control and waste
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED
Must have 5 years customer Service experience
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook,Word ,Excel
Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
Customer service experience working in the corrugated industry
Customer service experience working in a manufacturing environment
Computer data-entry experience
Excellent communication skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales reports, operating instructions, and training and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages and calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, costs, proportions, and volumes.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram (graphic) form. Ability to solve a variety of problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited information or standardization exists.
Application knowledge and skill for computer data entry
Application knowledge of products and production processes
Quality standards -- both ISO and QS
Employee is regularly required to walk and talk and hear, stand, and sit. Vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The performance of the Customer Service Representative will be measured as follows:
Operating standards - The employee will need to meet or exceed the Operating Standards set in the area of sales and customer service. Such standards will be set annually and communicated to the representative.
Personal growth - Each year there will be professional goals developed and agreed to by the representative and supervisor.
Employee relations -- The employee will be evaluated regarding behaviors associated with appropriate human interaction, respect and communication.
Creativity - This will be evaluated by how active the employee is in participating in advancing the business through new and innovative ideas.
What we offer:
* Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
* Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
* An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
* A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled