Sales Representative - Fort Worth, TX
Focuses on a few large or very complex customers within a designated geographic territory or market. Typically involves critical or complex products requiring a high level of client relationship skills to maintain competitive positioning.
- Plans how to establish and maintain account relationships and meet personal sales targets. Develops business plan for each account.
- Coordinates use of other company resources (e.g. technical, advertising) to provide value added services to accounts.
- Develops strong client relationships over time that provide significant input to planning company product, price, and service strategies.
- Supports supervisor and other sales professionals in developing new market opportunities in the designated territory or market.
- Solicits new business opportunities within territory. Prepares quotes, estimates, and maintains Customer Quote Book.
- Provides analysis and information on sales forecast and budget preparation.
Generally requires a Bachelors Degree, with up to five years of related professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Special License/Certification Required: None WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans