About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Business Resource Manager - Dayton, NJ
1 Corn Road
Dayton, New Jersey, 08810
This role will serve as a liaison between Corporate Accounts, WestRock plants and Customer locations, effectively providing specialized support for designated WestRock customers to find expert advice, and resolution of needs/wants regarding packaging & packaging related issues. Additionally, this position will provide a value based selling approach to engage WestRock resources at designated locations to ensure customer critical business issues are met.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Support supplier plants in improving overall service by being a point of contact between WestRock and the customer.
· Manage both internal and external customer relationships, providing value-added sales and service support solutions.
· Track monthly quality and on-time delivery metrics from all supplier plants and coordinate improvement efforts with WestRock and customer quality personnel.
· Maintain and develop Site Level Execution Agreements (SLEA’s) between the customer and WestRock to ensure customer service requirements are met.
· Develop a robust communication plan to conduct quarterly SLEA reviews with customers and key WestRock personnel to ensure both Company and customer are living up to their agreement(s).
· Complete and develop Opportunity Plans that are in support of and align with Corporate Account’s Key Account Profiles (KAP’s).
· Review Opportunity Plans with appropriate Corporate Account personnel on a regular basis.
· Develop and maintain confidentially and trust of partnership.
· Assist in the research and development of new products and processes, and provide technical input.
· Coordinate new item, product development projects including sampling, test runs, market research, etc.
· Present recommendations for improvement to the appropriate customer management teams; actively.
· Maintain SalesForce with customer updates and information.
· Participate on the appropriate project teams to ensure implementation.
· Resolve accounts receivable issues for assigned accounts.
· Model safety best practices and processes at all times.
· Other duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
· Four year college degree from an accredited institution preferred, or equivalent education/experience
· Five or more years related experience in sales, project management, marketing and product/package design and/or training
· Broad understanding of different types of equipment, technical and packaging capabilities relative to packaging industry
· Knowledge/understanding of structural and graphic design, marketing, estimating and fiber based packaging
· Strong analytical skills
· Technical/functional excellence
· Safety minded
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.