About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Global Service Leader, Beverage Machinery - Atlanta, GA
4850B North Church Lane
Atlanta, Georgia, 30339
The Global Technical Service Leader for Packaging Systems is responsible for owning the delivery model of the beverage technical service function. This role will ensure there is a clear and defined range of service offerings including emergency service, installation & commissioning, maintenance contracts, training programs and future packaging introductions on existing placements. This role will be responsible for defining the requirements and development of the global service team ensuring the proper skills, tools, processes and training are in place, that safely achieve industry leading customer satisfaction as well as a competitive advantage and profitability for WestRock.
This role, while owning the “what and the how”, will work closely with the regional commercial teams who own the “where and the when”, to ensure that the commercial priorities are clear and well executed by the global service team. This role will also work closely with the regional commercial leaders to ensure alignment on pricing model and overall account profitability. In addition, this role will ensure the gathering of timely customer satisfaction feedback for measurement and continuous improvement.
How You Will impact WestRock
Define and develop standard processes and products for the global service function including:
· Emergency service including after-hours support and remote diagnostics
· Installation & commissioning
· Maintenance programs with a focus on the globalization of Slipstream
· Customer training program development and delivery
· Retrofit / reconfiguration of existing installations to activate new package formats
· Deployment of data and performance tools and offerings to increase the installed fleet machine performance
Develop WRK service processes, skills and tools that will enable effective delivery of the service model
· Standardized work practices focusing on safety, effectiveness, efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction
· Skills development that include assessment, training, and evolution of the talent required to meet our objectives
· Utilization of new tools and methods including A/R, IoT, tablet technology, and hi-speed diagnostics cameras
· Reporting mechanisms for customer satisfaction, effectiveness and profitability
What You need to succeed
· 4 year technical degree with preferences for mechanical, electrical or mechatronics
· 5+ years leadership experience in a technical service industry required
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Customer focus
· Multi-cultural awareness and interpersonal skills
· Leadership skills with focus on change management capabilities and temperament
· Strong business acumen
· 50% international travel
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.