WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
The Customer Service Representative has responsibility for supporting an assigned customer base and assisting the sales staff. He/She will maintain accounts while developing strong customer relationships to support and promote current and future business. The Customer Service Representative will carry out various assigned projects, completing them timely.
What you need to succeed:
* 2 year degree preferred
Previous Work Experience:
* 2+ years customer relation experience
What we offer:
* Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
* Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
* An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
* A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled