About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Small Machine Operator, Starting Rate $12, 1st Shift, MPS-Chicago,Woodridge,IL
2300 Internationale Parkway
Woodridge, Illinois, 60517
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Card Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
MPS-WestRock is Currently seeking a Small Machine Operator for Bindery Dept. for our Woodridge,IL Facility. Starting Pay $12.00 + Overtime, and Up to $18/hr. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock:
Perform general hand and table work, including loading and taking off and packing of finishing machines, operating small finishing machines and performing periodic quality checks.
What you need to succeed:
• Must have high school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.).
• Must demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
• Must be able to write and speak simple sentences.
• Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences, and memos.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Must have the ability to count and measure.
• Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Must have basic personal computer skills.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Must pass color vision test and color hue tests.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.