Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Card Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
No Experience Necessary-- We will train you.
MPS-WestRock is Currently seeking a 1st shift Shipping Coordinator for Shipping and Receiving Dept. for our Woodridge,IL Facility. Starting Pay $16.00 + Overtime, and Up to $21/hr. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock:
Coordinate shipping and receiving activities between the CSR and Sales Support teams.
What you need to succeed:
• • Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in a similar position.
• Must have a minimum of 1 year experience with international shipping, including preferably experience operating as Exporter of Record on behalf of clients.
• Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
• Must pass basic reading test.
• Must have demonstrated strong, courteous and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have strong mathematical skills.
• Must pass color vision test.
• Must have minimum of intermediate computer skills (email, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.)
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.