Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Card Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
MPS-WestRock is Currently seeking a 1st shift Shipping Clerk for Shipping/Receiving Dept. for our Woodridge,IL Facility. Starting Pay $12.00 + Overtime, and Up to $19/hr. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock:
Ship customer orders daily using LTL or small parcel carriers. Receive WIP, finished goods, and raw material inventory and places them into the warehouse racks. Fulfill pick and pack orders. Work in a safe, accurate and productive manner to meet shipping and receiving deadlines.
What you need to succeed:
• Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Minimum 1-3 years fork lift driving experience required.
• Minimum 1-3 years parcel shipping system experience required (UPS/FedEx).
• Minimum 1-3 years ERP, WMS or other inventory management software experience required.
• Minimum 1-3 years RF scanners/barcoding experience required.
• Strong communication skills, including the demonstration of tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
• Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to perform intermediate arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Must have strong computer skills (email, word processing, etc.)
• Must pass color vision test.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be reliable and dependable.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potentialA career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.