Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Card Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
No Experience Necessary-- We will train you.
MPS-WestRock is Currently seeking a 2nd shift Die Cutter Operator for Bindery Dept. for our Woodridge,IL Facility. Starting Pay $16.00 + shift differential + Overtime, and Up to $24/hr. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock:
Facilitate the movement of raw materials around the Die-Cutter, from receiving material, shipping, to transferring material to various departments. Operate the mechanical sheet feeder. Assist the Die-Cutter Operator with Make-Readies and maintain a running machine.
What you need to succeed:
• • Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Must be mechanically inclined.
• Experience as a Material handling preferred.
• Experience in Feeding a Die-Cutter a plus.
• Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
• Must pass basic reading test.
• Must have basic mathematical skills.
• Must have the ability to operate heavy material handling machinery (electric pallet jack, fork lift, reach truck.)
• Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
• Must have experience with or become comfortable with radio frequency scanning device.
• Must be comfortable with use of computers for finding information, entering information, writing and sending email.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be reliable and dependable.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.