Production Supervisor, 2nd Shift - Winston-Salem, NC
5950 Grassy Creek Blvd
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 27105
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Production Supervisor, 2nd Shift- Winston-Salem, NC
Supervises the Assembly process which includes working both on the plant floor and in an office setting. The position monitors ongoing production task, production quantities and efficiencies, quality, safety and assures paperwork and computer entry is accurate
How you will impact WestRock:
· Maintain production line efficiency, quality, cleanliness and safety.
· Maintain all appropriate paperwork.
· Provide training for all employees.
· Conducts plant safety meetings.
· Maintain compliance with all safety rules/regulations in order to ensure a safe working environment.
· Ensures adherence to Federal Good Manufacturing Practices.
· Evaluate employee performance.
· Maintain accurate inventory counts.
· Be able to handle all aspects in employee relations.
What you need to succeed:
· High School Diploma or GED with 3-5 years experience in either a packaging or manufacturing environment
· 2+ years leadership experience; Strong leadership skills
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Knowledge of and basic computer skills.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans