WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
We are seeking Production Operators at our Twin Falls, ID, plant.
Qualities We're Seeking in our Employees:
Someone with a proven record of performance, attendance and attention to detail; has demonstrated the drive to achieve and move up in previous jobs; initiates his/her own learning; gets along well with others; is helpful; can handle the physical requirements (heat, noise, shift work 8's and 12's, can work inside, outside, etc.) and has the mechanical, numerical, and verbal aptitude to learn our jobs quickly.
We offer our Employees Excellent Benefits:
New hourly production employees start at $15.75 per hour and have the potential of two increases within the first 90 days of employment
Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, retirement, an employee assistance program, paid holidays, and vacation.
What you need to succeed:
* High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* A minimum of 3 years of full-time or part-time employment or schooling (or combination) within the last 4 years
* Availability to work all 3 rotating shifts (days, swing and grave) including weekends and holidays
What we offer:
* Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
* Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
* An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
* A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Applications are not available at the plant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled