About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Assistant Printing Press Operator- Toledo
1635 Coining Dr
Toledo, Ohio, 43612
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide
differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the
marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world
from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America,
South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
This opportunity is located in Toledo, OH for 1st and 3rd shift positions.
Assistant Press Operator
The Offset 2nd Pressperson is responsible for assisting the 1st Pressperson in the overall operation of the Offset Press. This person will be trained in all aspects of the Offset Press operation.
How you will impact WestRock:
* Assist the 1st Pressperson in the operation of the Offset Press. Including but not limited to: performing all safety and quality checks.
* Responsible for the operation of the press feed section.
* Responsible for prepping press for next production run; sheets, plates, ink, etc.
* Must assist the 1st Pressperson in meeting safety, quality, and production standards.
* Must be able to take over the 1st Pressperson’s duties during absences.
* Assist in training other press personnel.
* Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
* Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Overtime is required.
* Perform other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed:
Minimum 1 year prior Offset large format press experience (feeder operator or press operation) is necessary. Requires the ability to react quickly and make continuous adjustments to provide top quality products. Normal vision is required. Hearing ability must be adequate. Ear protection required. Must pass colorblind test. High school diploma or GED minimum.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are
business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.