Machine Operator Position
Starting pay $14.12 first 30 days, 14.86 next 30 days, $15.64 last 30 days of probationary period.
Then no less than $16.00 per hour.
Required to operate various manufacturing equipment to produce corrugated containers in a fast- paced environment. Must be available to work any shift in a 3-shift environment. Must be available to work mandatory overtime both daily and weekend work as required.
- Follow all established processes and procedures
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety regulations and practices
- Follows specific directions
- Able to read tape measure and perform basic math used in manufacturing process
- Picks up parts, paper, objects and residue off the floor and around work stations.
- Able to operate power hand tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 50 - 75 pounds consistently
- Ability to successfully pass a math test, background check and pre-employment physical and drug screen
Education & Work Experience
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.