WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Production Worker-Baler, 2nd 3rd shift, New Jersey
901 Durham Ave
South Plainfield, New Jersey, 07080
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
Currently seeking a Baler (Multiple shifts)
Starting Pay $11.00 + Shift Differential!
Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
In this role the Production Worker will:
• Remove waste from floor while Air Hammer Strippers are working.
• Keep area around Air Hammer Strippers clear of waste.
• Load compactors with paper waste.
• Remove waste from compactor that has been compressed.
• Segregate different types of waste for recycling purposes.
• Assist in moving pallets of printed materials throughout department.
• Responsible for general housekeeping of area.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be able to work overtime; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be reliable and dependable.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.