WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Maintenance Manager - Rogers, AR
2021 S 5th St
Rogers, Arkansas, 72758
The Maintenance Manager will oversee and ensure maintenance programs are executed in an efficient, safe and cost-effective manner by providing leadership and guidance.
- Directs, maintains, participates in and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance employees. Ensures compliance with all applicable OSHA standards.
- Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Communicates directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Utilizes and maintains system for tracking work orders, PM’s, monitor spare parts, and provide maintenance history of plant equipment. Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance performance indicators such as asset utilization, maintenance costs, PM/WO completions, etc.
- Ensures that maintenance employees are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Conducts performance reviews to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance staff. Provides for training and development as well as coaching and discipline.
- Assists in the budgeting, capital planning and financial review of plant performance.
- Maintains compliance with all environmental policies and procedures; ensures that all city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to the maintenance department are met at all times.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Associates Degree or 5 years of equivalent maintenance experience preferred
- Experience as a maintenance manager in manufacturing environment with strong preference for a corrugated manufacturing background / multi-craft environment.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across departments.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.