WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Process Engineer – Panama City, FL
The Panama City Mill is a fully integrated facility producing 900,000 annual tons of high quality kraft liner. This position will report to Process Engineering Team Leader and will primarily support the pulping and power areas of the mill.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Improve the efficiency and cost of operations by working with Production and Maintenance departments
- Assist Operating departments by applying engineering approach to problem solving
- Work with hourly and salaried employees to improve mill results
- Become valued member of operating and maintenance team and learn supervisory skills
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Pulp, Paper Science
- Must have initiative and excellent work ethics to progress into operations management positions
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must have well developed written communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient computer skills (including MS Office).
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.