About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
General Labor - Murfreesboro, TN
370 South Rutherford Blvd
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 37130
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking corrugated product, conducting quality checks, material set-ups and maintaining a clean and organized work area. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely, a demonstrated ability to work in a fast pace environment, a strong desire to learn process and operate complex machinery, and have a desire to advance within the company.
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, operate hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to lift, push and or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend and kneel thorough the entire shift.
- REQUIRED to work daily OVERTIME, weekend work and various shifts depending on production needs.