About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Machine Operator - Mooresville, NC
279 Mooresville Blvd
Mooresville, North Carolina, 28115
- Operate machinery that manufactures corrugated packaging
- Stack finished corrugated packaging
- Conduct quality checks
- Other tasks in support of the manufacturing process
How you will impact WestRock:
- Focus and dedication to a safe work environment
- Driven to achieve and maintain performance excellence
- Utilize Problem Solving Skills
- Team goal oriented
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to follow established process and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Prior experience in manufacturing/warehouse or mechanical environment preferred
- Able to read a tape measure and basic math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., stand, bend or walk consistently
What we offer:
- A corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety, and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.