WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Within the Quality Auditor Job Description are multiple responsibilities; Therefore, all requirements are not for all jobs. See below for descriptions for the responsibilities of a Quality Auditor. All roles of the auditing process provide documentation and samples to ensure quality folding cartons are produced and meet customer specifications prior to delivering to the customer. If non-conformity is detected, the Quality Auditor is responsible for placing the order on hold and soliciting disposition and segregating the cartons to avoiding mixing. This position will learn to perform various testing as required by customer specifications. The Quality Auditor roles report directly to the Quality Supervisor.
Tasks & Duties:
The Quality Auditor will train to perform one or more of the following functions and may be requested to perform either as is necessary.
1. Work in Process Auditor includes responsibilities according to established WI, including identifying pallets of non-conformity cartons, moving to sorting area, sorting cartons, measuring and converting the total non-conforming cartons using conversion chart, completes paperwork, and follows disposition instructions by QA Manager/Supervisor, and performs line clearance according to WI.
2. Final Auditor performs responsibilities according to established WI, AQL inspection to stated level, pulling samples for customer and sales representative, paperwork completion such as Customer Sample/COC, notifies Account Coordinator of any shortages.
3. Sample Auditor performs responsibilities to established WI including pulling customer samples according to customer specifications and completing COC/Analysis, batch review as applicable.
4. Finished Goods Sorting/ In-Process Auditor performs responsibilities according to established WI, including performing line clearance according to WI, sorting cartons, completing documentation, moving cartons to finishing goods staging area. Also conducts random audits of manufacturing.
Each position is responsible for the following:
5. Provides other assistance to the Quality Manager or Supervisor as requested.
6. Works proactively to promote teamwork at all levels of the company.
7. Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, safety rules, security procedures and instructions.
8. Performs all duties according to established safety policy, including wearing all required PPEs to perform duties.
9. Follows all cGMP and SQF requirements in the position and immediately reports all f concerns to management.
10. Willing to work flexible hours as necessary.
Skills & Competencies:
1. Good computer skills.
2. Good problem-solving skills.
3. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
4. Good communication skills.
5. Ability to work in team environment.
6. Ability to work with little supervision.
7. Good attendance record.
8. Good mathematical ability, including good understanding of measurements.
1. Must be able to perform physical activities that require use of arms and legs, moving body, such as lifting up to 50 pounds repeatedly, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials as necessary.
2. Operation of manual lift jacks.
1. Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED.
2. 1-year work related experience in a manufacturing environment and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Must complete cGMP, SQF/QOP and Departmental Work Instruction training.
2. Must pass Company pre-employment testing.
3. Must pass color-blindness testing.