WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Bindery Helper - Louisville, KY - copy - copy
1703 South Brook St
Louisville, Kentucky, 40208
GENERAL PURPOSE: Provide assistance with the movement of work in process (WIP) and finished product through the Bindery, assisting other operators by loading WIP into various equipment, unloading and packing finished product, making boxes and loading skids.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Follows product flow instructions.
• Assists operator in locating product.
• Maintains records of daily production, using specified forms.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
• Must be able to read a ruler.
• Must demonstrate basic computer knowledge.
• Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to change.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of or ability to learn safety rules and procedures, and operating policies and procedures.
• Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.