About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Merchandising Displays / Visual
Finishing Helper – Las Vegas, NV
Shift Availabilities for all shifts
The Finishing Helper position is responsible for safely performing a wide range of tasks that includes finishing signs for our customers at the very highest quality.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK
• Review and complete project based tasks for customers consisting of running laminators, leisters, routers, etc.
• Keep up with production records and reporting.
• Assist on kit pack lines based on customer needs.
• Review and perform quality checks.
• Responsible for the overall safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
• Responsible for meeting production schedule.
• Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Must work overtime as required for the department.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED
Minimum Language Skills
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. May require the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. May require the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of and basic computer skills.
The individual will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment operating complex machinery and have desire to advance.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.