About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
Currently seeking Material Handlers in our Printing Company for ALL SHIFTS and the Pay Range is $12.00-$16.80. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment!
Set up each operator and die cutter with the required materials for particular product being produced (e.g. paper, inks, etc.) per job ticket and schedule.How you will impact
· Reviews job tickets and schedule then organizes and prepares loads for die cutters.
· Operates aerator effectively.
· Aid in feeding die cutters
· Pulls and puts away dies for machines as needed
· Operate a pallet jack effectively
· Communicates effectively with die cutter operators..
· Follows instructions and works with die cutter operators on the die cutters when required.
· Breaks down required paper for machine.
· Sets up each machine with materials needed for run.
· Reviews job bag instructions for re-verification.
· Stocks and unstocks loads.
· Maintains assigned areas of the finishing department (e.g. sweeping, emptying trash cans, etc.) as needed.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including addition and subtraction.
- Must be able to keep up with a fast pace production environment.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to identify quality issues.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.