WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Press Assistant Trainee - Hebron, KY
1770 World Wide Boulevard
Hebron, Kentucky, 41048
Press Assistant Trainee – Hebron, KY
We are seeking a Flexo Press Helper to be located in Hebron, KY.
The position's hourly rate will start at $16.29/hour + shift differential if applicable. We offer many benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, referral bonus, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Applicants can apply online or in person at our Hebron location:
1770 Worldwide Blvd.
Hebron, KY 41048
How you will impact WestRock:
Assist the operator with various duties including but not limited to loading and unloading rolls, preparing rolls for shipment and assisting with daily housekeeping task.
What you need to succeed:
- Previous Flexo Experience a plus but not required
- Excellent troubleshooting and ink color skills for flexographic printing a plus
- Water based ink experience a plus
- Ability to work 12.0 hour rotating shifts
- High School diploma or GED
- Pay for skills program
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans