WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
JOB SUMMARY This is an entry level position that has no requirement for previous experience. The position will assist on multiple machines and operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Light Lifting
* Hand Assembly
* Use of simple power tools
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
High School diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required
* Basic math skills are required
* Reading the English language
* Understanding of a standard tape measure
What we offer:
* Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
* Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
* An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
* A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled