WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
The WestRock Florence, SC Mill is looking for candidates that have a strong commitment to working safe, are reliable and dependable, are team players, and have the ability to learn various tasks to support the operating areas of the mill.
How you will impact WestRock:
Functions and communicates effectively in a team environment
Follows standard operating procedures
Follow all safety requirements of job functions
Complies with all Environmental policies and guidelines
Maintains good housekeeping
What you need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math, reading, writing and computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, have mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn manufacturing processes
- Ability to work rotating 12-hour shifts
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and overtime as required
- At least 2 years of manufacturing experience within the last 5 years is preferred
- A strong Safety mindset and a commitment to work safely
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend and kneel throughout the entire shift
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.