The Hendersonville Plant is seeking a Sheeter Operator who will be an integral part of the Printing Department. WestRock offers competitive pay and great benefits starting after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock
Sets roll stand.
Programs sheet size.
Verifies correct size of sheet.
Verifies squareness of sheet.
Prepares loads for pressroom.
Repairs and maintains sheeter equipment as required.
Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have minimum two years’ experience operating a sheeter.
- Must be able to write and speak simple sentences in English.
- Must have basic math skills and ability to read tape measures.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must pass ruler test.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.