About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
CAD Programmer -Hendersonville, NC
200 Tabor Rd
East Flat Rock, North Carolina, 28726
The Hendersonville plant is seeking a CAD Programmer who will be an integral part of the production team working in Artios, BSI, and Cimpack to design and structure cutting dies for Bobst Die Cutting machines. WestRock offers competitive pay and great benefits including a robust 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision, and many other great benefits available after just 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock
· Develop a basic understanding of the die cutting process, including:
· Die making;
· Pre Make Ready;
· Die Cutting.
· Develop CAD skills to program the following:
o Full form layouts and counters in Artios;
o Dies, male and female strippers, male and female blankers, steel counter plates, phenolic counters and rubber in Cimpack CAD.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
· Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
· Preferred degree in computer science or computer programming.
· 5-7 years preferred experience in a Die Making environment.
· Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
· Must have the ability to read micrometers and tape measures.
· Must be able to maintain good attendance.
· Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
· Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.