About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
200 Tabor Rd
East Flat Rock, North Carolina, 28726
The Hendersonville Plant is seeking a Baler Operator Trainee who will be an integral part of the production Team. The successful candidate will maintain cleanliness of Baler Room by removing and compressing paper waste.
How you will impact WestRock
- Removes waste from floor while Air Hammer Strippers are working.
- Loads compactors with paper waste.
- Removes waste from compactor that has been compressed.
- Segregates different types of waste for recycling purposes.
- Assists in moving pallets of printed materials throughout department.
- Responsible for general housekeeping of area.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to work overtime; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
What we offer
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.